CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Jun 20, 2009

Anthony's Wedding (June 12th, 2009)

Another wedding! YAY!! On June 12th, my other cousin, Anthony, got married!  In the morning, Mom, Dad, Matt and I went to the Bountiful temple to see Anthony and Nikki get sealed.  What a wonderful way to start the day--the ceremony was beautiful!! I loved all the things their sealer said!  It was my first sealing too, so that was even more fun!  That night we went down to the reception, and partied the night away! hahahahahah! just kidding-kinda.  we stayed late--10pm (with all the kids mind you! yikes)  But we were all having so much fun we didn't want to leave!  There was dancing, and BOY DID WE DANCE!! hahahahah I will try to post a video, because it's awesome! LOL!  Sydnee wore her flower girl dress from the night before, and I don't believe she left the dance floor the whole night--except maybe to get some grapes! ;)  We had a great time, and were so happy to be a part of that also.


Matt and I at the temple!

This is how we feel about life these days--CRAZY



Matt and I chillin on the sidelines


Me and my babes!


Lexie didn't really know what to think in there--it was dark so her eyes are all big! I love it!


My dad, Brian and Sydnee before we left for the reception


Ellie and Lexie at the reception



Brian and Sean (my uncle Ben's son)


Brian waiting for the garter toss


Ash and Brian

0 comments: