CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Nov 27, 2007

Finally getting around to it....

Ok so really, I am so new to this. I am just going to start from what's going on at this very moment.....we just got our pics taken for our christmas card--i think they turned out so cute! (thanks Krista!) Matt is finishing up his last week of school, then we have him to ourselves for a whole month!! Well, I'm not really sure if that's good or bad! hahaha

Getting ready for Brian's birthday on Dec 4th! He's almost 4--that i can't believe! and then we get to go for 3 wonderful weeks to UTAH!! yeah!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

yay! i love that you have a blog now! i'll add ya to my list! love the fam pic! can't wait to get your card! you all look fabulous! i can't believe brian will be 4 either! he's such a cutie. love ya!

The Jacobson Family said...

Your family is so cute, it is crazy how quick the kids grow up, if you get a chance give us a call why you are in Utah and maybe we can meet up. Blaine's # 801 376-9400 my # 210-845-3654 yah I still have my San Antonio # I haven't changed it since we moved to Utah

The Jacobson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.