CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Aug 26, 2008

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!

Yesterday was the first day of school!! My little ones started preschool and preK! Weird!! They were so excited to go and they got to bring their lunches. Sydnee goes Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 815-1215, and Brian goes MWF from 815-315. It was so weird to have so much time alone! I started teaching some day yoga classes, so that helped fill the void! They did pretty well considering both my kids' personalities! HA! Brian had a fence climbing/not listening incident and Sydnee got pretty upset when Brian had to leave the common room to go to his class, but all in all--it went pretty well! I was the one crying when matt and I walked out the door-luckily I brought sunglasses so Syd couldn't see. She didn't cry when I left! That's progress! Hopefully tomorrow we will have minimal incidents!




4 comments:

Kajsa said...

they look so cute! and how fun that you will have some time to yourself!

BETH said...

so cute- I am glad they had a good time at school.
I love sydnee's dance pictures- little girls in leotards look so cute

Joan said...

What darlings! Gosh, SUCH cute kids.

Brittany said...

wow! so much free time! sound like it's time for another kid! ;) har har. what cute kiddos, they are growing up too fast!! *gulp!*