CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Apr 20, 2009

Lexie's blessing day

On Sunday, we blessed Lexie at my mom's church.  My dad, mom, and 2 of my sisters (KATE WE MISS YOU!!), my aunt amy, uncle mike, my cousins-Chelsy, Megan and Ashtyn, and all my moms friends were there.  It was such a special time to be together and I'm so glad most of us were together.  We were missing my sister, Kate, her husband, Derrick, and my cutie niece Kylie.  It's so hard to live far away, and not always get to be together.  My mom's friends up here are so nice, and they've taken us in like we've known them forever! I love it! 
However--I do have to mention that we did have an incident- we were taking pictures in front of the church BEFORE the blessing and I put my hand under Lexie's dress....yep- you guessed it--i had a handful of poop on me! YIKES! I tried my best not to cry and be upset about it! Luckily, it only got on the back of the dress, so we were able to hide it.  My mom's friend, Carla, took a picture of it that I forgot to put on here--I'll add it after this post.  ;)










0 comments: