CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Jun 20, 2009

Cunningham Party (June 13,2009)

On Saturday, June 13, we had the annual Cunningham summer picnic---I am so glad I got to be there with my grandma Katie!! I just love her, and she is such a wonderful example to me!  She is actually my GREAT-grandma, so that makes her my kids' GREAT-GREAT grandma.  How cool is that to still have GREAT GREAT grandmas around?!?!  I LOVE IT!  Here are a ton of pictures from the party--again, we missed Kate, Derrick, and Kylie SO MUCH!   


This is our cousin, Payson, carrying Sydnee.  They just love each other!  It's so cute!



Sydnee and Payson


The Noland girls- minus Kate. 


My aunt and uncles and I...Amy, Kyle, Me, Rob


My momma and me


Lexie girl just chillin


Grandma Sheryl, Lexie, and Ash


Megan and I


Grandpa Dave and I


"Auntie" Angie and I


Ellie and Dad (aren't they so cute?!?!)


Ash and Matt

Dad and I


Grandma Katie and her youngest great-great grandaughter-LEXIE.  Funny, I have both the youngest AND oldest of her great-great grandchildren right now. HAHAHA!


Grandma Katie and the babies



The "Dave" cunningham granddaughters--minus Kate and Kylie and Ashtyn, oh and I don't know where Syd was for this pic...probably with Payson somewhere!


Only some of the GIANT Cunningham clan!

5 generations in this picture!!

0 comments: