CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 18, 2010

April- WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!


WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!!!  Yipeeeee!!  We finally did it- we took the plunge, and bought a house.  Matt got a promotion, and we really wanted/needed to be closer to New Braunfels (It was over an hour drive to and from work for matt)  However, we didn't really want to be IN New Braunfels, so we moved to the Bulverde area which is now about 25 mins away from matt's work.  We bought a new house that was just waiting for us...the first time I went in it, I just KNEW it was to be my house.  It's 2605 sq ft with lots of nice big trees, lots of upgrades- lovely dark wood floor, 4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 bathrooms and a huge gameroom for the kids.  I will put more pics of the decorated house up when I get a chance!

0 comments: