CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Jan 17, 2011

December 31st- New Year's Eve and such....

On December 31st Matt went up skiing with Mike for the day, so it was me and the kids at grandma's.  We played out in the snow for about 20 mins until our noses felt like they had frostbite.  It was 13 degrees! We came in and i think it was Ashtyn and Mikayla who entertained my kids while I helped prepare goodies and food for the nights festivities.  Big party at grandma's!! Yay! The best kind too--New Year's Eve!! Tons of aunts, uncles, and cousins came over for the fun.  Grandma Katie prepared a great message about Grandpa Carlos.  It was so neat to hear her stories, read things he wrote, and see all the old items she brought.  I always love hearing Grandma Katie's stories--she had so many great adventures!  After that we played Nerts for hours!! Seriously- some of us were up until 4am playing!  My kids didn't even go to bed until I think it was 2am ??  Holy COW! My kids have NEVER stayed up that late before! Matt and I couldn't bare to tear ourselves away from the game long enough to put them to bed.  Oh well...no harm done!  Wait- there was harm done with the massive headaches that everyone had the next day, but we still had LOTS of fun.  





















0 comments: