CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Jun 6, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Mother's Day 2011--

Breakfast: sweet potato french toast with fresh strawberries....my FAVORITE!

Gifts: sweet sweet pictures and notes the kids made at school, trivets with pictures the kids drew on them, and my favorite chocolates- Lindor chocolates with a smooth white filling! I love what they wrote on their pictures! Apparently, according to Brian, I am 13 feet tall and weigh 100 lbs! And according to Sydnee, I am 60 years old! HA! I love their perceptions at this age! :)

Church with sweet songs sung by the primary and yummy chocolate bars

Dinner at Charles and Sharons with great food and more gifts!

All in all it was a wonderful day. I love love LOVE my beautiful kids, and are so blessed to be their mother.  They are great kids, and everyday I cannot believe Heavenly Father entrusted them to me.  Don't get me wrong- all days are NOT perfect, but I do love being a mom, it's really all I've ever wanted. 






0 comments: