CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Aug 23, 2011

June 25-Grandma Katie's 90th Birthday Party

Grandma Katie turned 90 this year! So, of course, they had a huge party for her!  Luau themed from her love of Hawaii! It was a great turnout, and a super party for such a beautiful lady.  I just love my Grandma Katie- she is my mother's father's mother.  Got that?  She is a wonderful example of faith, beauty, endurance, and everything I want to be by the time I'm her age.  I am so glad my kids get to know her! I was her first great-grandchild, and Brian is her first great-great grandchild. How stinkin cool is that??  

P.S. The stand up people are my sister, Ashley, and her husband, Steven, who couldn't be there for the party.  Play a little game and see how many times you can find Ash and Steven over the next posts! :)






0 comments: