CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sep 19, 2011

OREGON! end of July 2011

At the end of July we went to Joseph Oregon with my mom and dad.  Mom was selling her metal art at Chief Joseph Days.  It's a small small town, but just beautiful.  We had a ton of fun.  We went to the rodeo, saw the parade, went to MANY little shops and booths, went to see Wallowa Lake, went to see Hell's Canyon, and, of course, Brian and Dad got some fishing in.  It's a good thing I had a good time, because it was CRAZY trying to get there.  100 miles (at least) on tiny, windy(sp?) mountain roads.  We could only go like 40-50 miles per hour and it took FOREVER!! I was so carsick- and I was a driver! Anyway, enjoy the pictures of our fun time!

My little cowgirl

Sydnee and Lexie

at Hell's Canyon

Hell's Canyon


Hell's Canyon

waiting for the parade to start

waiting for candy during the parade

Chief Joseph days parade

try playing instruments on a horse- I dare you! :)

my girlies



at the Rodeo

Wallowa Lake


So Beautiful!



0 comments: