CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Mar 5, 2009

Cute Pictures



Ok, so I can't believe it's taken ME this long to post some more pictures of our new little cutie!! SO SORRY!! I've been....busy..LOL!  I can't believe it's already been 6 days since she was born- where in the world does time go?  Lexie is such a sweet baby--really good actually!  Brian still won't hold her, and Sydnee won't leave her alone! Lexie has her first doctors appointment tomorrow, so, yes, I will probably post about her fun stats tomorrow!












6 comments:

melimba said...

ok, she is such a doll! she is SUCH a WHEELUS!! She looks just like your family!
And, Mandee, why do you look THAT good after giving birth? Life is so unfair. :)

Kristen said...

I am pretty sure we have dolls bigger than her. She is so cute and petite. I agree, she looks totally like a Wheelus!

texansusan said...

She is adorable! How precious!

Stephanie said...

Congrats Mandee! She is adorable! I am still so weirded out that I am going to have one of those in a few (5) months. I keep telling Steve - I don't have babies, other people have babies! It just doesn't seem real (besides the throwing up - which is very real). But I am getting excited, and Lexie is helping! Love ya!

erin said...

Awww.. I want to hold her again! I love that Sydnee won't stop holding her! So cute.

Brittany said...

she definitely look like a wheelus--how adorable!! thanks for posting, i kept checking!