CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Mar 29, 2009

I LOVE MY MOM

So, I dedicate this post to my wonderful, amazing mother.  27 years ago, she brought me into this world--and she's been there for each of my children's births.  She is so awesome to always come and help me out!  This time she stayed from Feb 23rd to March 25th.  and I was NOT ready for her to go home!! It is so hard to live so far away from the people that I love so much!  I don't know how she lived in Europe and all over the US for all those years away from her mom with us as kids.  I have a hard time everytime she leaves, not only because I miss her so much, but I can also see the sadness in my kids, and that is so hard!  She was gracious (AND BRAVE) enough to take Brian and Sydnee back to Idaho with her for a few weeks, so that I can have some rest time with just me and Lexie.  The kids are so excited to be with her and my dad.  I just wish we lived closer.  I love you, mom! Thanks so much for all you do for my kids and me!




3 comments:

beachmom2boys said...

You do have a great mom!! I love her too.

Brittany said...

she sounds amazing!!!

Denise and Brandon said...

That's soooo nice that she was able to stay so long. My mom was only able to stay for a week. I need her back!