CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Mar 10, 2009

Sea World

The kids are out of school this week for Spring Break **heaven help me**, and we took them to Market Square downtown yesterday and Sea World today.  It was a WINDY day! not hot though, so that's good....Lexie was an ANGEL--she rode in her carseat in the stroller and didn't make a peep the whole time, even though I knew she HAD to be starving!  She is such a good baby.  The kids had a great time, and loved being back at Sea World.  We've missed you for 3 months, Sea World!! LOL!  





1 comments:

Brittany said...

I get jealous everytime I see your sea world pics!!! I wish so bad we were there with you!!! I'm so glad lexie is such a great baby. The 3rd should be since you are outnumbered right?? What a sweetheart.