CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 21, 2009

others

I found 2 more pics from Utah that I forgot to add on in the earlier post--the 1st is of my Aunt Amy (my mom's sis) and I--I love her!!  the 2nd is of Lexie and Amy's birthday balloon that I bought...Lexie kind of stole it back cause she loved it so much! HA!
The last 2 pics are well....interesting....the kids were quiet for a while, and when Ashley yelled up the stairs to check on them they said they were "being creepy". WEELLLL....we were leaving to go and rent a movie and called them downstairs...weren't we surprised with what we saw! Kids-covered-in-marker!  Yikes!  I'll say that's creepy!  Sydnee had it all on her neck and arms too, you just can't see it in the picture.  Brian had his big toenail colored and all up his legs...nice. 




0 comments: