CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 14, 2009

Poor Baby

So, unfortunately, my little Lexie got sick the night we got here.  She was sick Saturday and Sunday--throwing up, fever, not eating, etc...finally on Sunday, when her fever got to 101.7 (YIKES!), we took her to an urgent care clinic here.  Mike, my uncle who is a fireman and EMT, went with my mom and I to take her.  It's a dang good thing he went with us, because they had to take blood and urine which was torture for my poor baby.  She cried and cried and I had to go out in the waiting room because I couldn't stand to hear her cry.   Turns out, she had a bad stomach bug she caught somewhere.  She's better now, but it scared us for a little bit.  Sick babies scare me!  
Here's Sydnee with Lexie after we got home.  Syd was so sad her sister had "hurts".  

ps...Lexie looks like a crazy in this pic-she's yawning, and it's kind of an up the nose shot and i have my hand behind her ear so it's poking out! HA! sorry baby!

0 comments: