CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Aug 4, 2009

Sea World with the Clarkes!

On Monday and Thursday, we went to Sea World!  Of course, we swam, saw some animals, rode some waterpark rides, and thought we were going to die of the heat! It was soooo hot!  The kids had so much fun...they actually got to swim in the deep end and ride the waterslides! *when I take them, obviously, I can't take them to do all that fun stuff b/c of Lexie* 


Lexie and I snappin a pic while the kids were seeing the penguins!

Cute girlies

This was Brian's first attempt down the slide with Matt....yes, his ENTIRE head is UNDER water--how he didn't inhale it and drown I will never know! I was scared to death!


Lexie enjoying the water!

A much better slide the second time around!

At the Shamu show

My girlys

Sydnee and Ethan waiting for their turn on the water slide

Travis with the older kids in the deep end

Brittany and Travis with 5 of the 6 kids! That's a lot of kids!

0 comments: