CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Nov 8, 2009

Diabetes 5k

On Saturday morning, we took the family out for a nice 5k run for Diabetes.  We did this same run last year too, only I was pregnant with Lexie at the time.  Needless to say, I had a much better time this year!  I wanted to run it twice to get in a little over 6 miles...I do have my 1/2 marathon next week, and 3.1 miles didn't seem like enough...anyway, they messed up the start line and ended up sending almost everyone in the wrong direction for like 30 minutes! I.WAS.SO.MAD! Well, I just kind of did my own thing and did 5 miles in about 44 minutes. Not too shabby.  I am getting really excited about my 1/2 marathon next week, and I'm even thinking of running the Dallas Rock and Roll 1/2 marathon in March.  Don't you fret, I will be posting pictures of Nicole and I after we finish next week!




0 comments: