CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Nov 30, 2009

Sea World Christmas

The kids were off the ENTIRE week of Thanksgiving.  YIKES!  that = crazy mom & crazy kids! So Matt took off Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday to save my sanity!  Have I mentioned that I have a great husband?!  On Wednesday we went to Sea World to enjoy their Christmas festivities.  We saw Polar Express in 4D again...we were in either the "best" or the "worst" seats depending on your opinion! We got "SNOWED" on so much that my hair and back were wet! Lexie got blasted in the face with air during the hot chocolate part (which she loved)...and our seats were rumbling like crazy when the train came! The kids loved it, so that's what mattered.  For some reason, I have no pics of them on the shamu coaster, and the ones we took of them playing on the pirate ship didn't turn out very well.  I guess that's what happens when the kids are moving 100 miles an hour and you don't have an SLR camera!  On our way out, we had a nice guy take a family picture of us in front of the AWESOME tree....but he cut the top of the tree off.  Oh well, I guess that's what happens when you ask a stranger to take your picture--you get what you get, and you don't have a fit! 




1 comments:

melimba said...

we should go see that! I bet Tillie would love it!

LOVE all your new updates!! Looks like Thanksgiving went great! Good work, girl!