CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sep 20, 2010

Utah-September 6, 2010

My mom's birthday is September 9th, but we celebrated all week! On Sept 6th, we went out to Texas Roadhouse for her dinner, then had a YUMMY Sam's chocolate cake and GIFT back at the house.  This year my sisters, amy, and grandma/grandpa all went in on a PINK KAYAK for my mom.  She was very spoiled this year! She got the kayak, 2 horses, and a new 4 wheeler! Ah, the joys of having no kids living at home (or I guess just 1)!! Anyway, she was totally surprised by the kayak from us, but she put the card in the way right as i took the pic!  
Happy Birthday, Mom!  LOVE YOU TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!

Dad and mom wrestling Lex at the Roadhouse
mom's cake--- SO GOOD!
She's saying "NO WAY!" in this pic
I think she was excited!

0 comments: