CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Jan 26, 2009

Matt's new job

With all the craziness of the new year, getting everything ready for the baby, and me just plain trying to relax--I forgot to inform everyone about Matt's new job.  Not exactly the one we were hoping for-but a job nonetheless, and for that we are grateful.  After months of worrying and stressing- we finally found out at the beginning of January.....
He still works for CHRISTUS Santa Rosa, but this time his commute is to the New Braunfels hospital. (for those who don't know texas, New Braunfels is about 40 miles or so north of San Antonio, toward Austin)  He is Operations Manager for the new Cardiac department? I think? He seems to like it-except for the drive.  He drives about an hour each way...which is totally annoying considering gas prices, but HE HAS A JOB!  There are a few in his graduating class that no longer have jobs, so we are truly glad he does.  Good Luck, Matt- and congratulations!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Congrats! It seems like in these times that any job is a good thing. I am so happy for ya'll and good luck with all the events you have planned for this year!

Stephanie said...

Hey, congrats on a job. If only my husband had one! So I tagged you on my blog. I don't really like tags, but it about 6 quirks you have. I thought it was kind of funny - even though I got carried away and wrote too much. Anyway, look at my blog to see and then you do it - if you want. Love ya!

Brittany said...

wow! sounds so professional!! congrats matt! bummer about the drive...would you guys move closer to his wk?