CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Jul 4, 2009

The Beach

On Friday, July 3rd, we took a day trip down to the beach!  We went with some good friends of ours, The Nielsons and The Jessops.  We had SOO much fun!  The weather was PERFECT--hot outside, refreshing cool water, and not crowded at all!  I am so glad we decided to go.  The kids all got along really well, and the babies were so good! Lexie didn't cry the entire day--she LOVED the ocean, even when waves crashed on her.  She just kicked and really wanted to get down!  The kids had fun surfing, playing in the waves, catching seaweed, and making "mud" castles with Dylan and Jaylie.  It was also nice for matt and I to get a day with our friends too!  Matt, Tim and Kip played some horseshoes, and caught some waves on the boogie boards. In between feeding, changing, and loving on the babies, Melissa, Kajsa and I even got out in the waves! We stopped and ate at Snoopy's on the way home.  It was super crowded and super hot, but the food was great and was ready pretty fast.  Even if we all had beads of sweat dripping down our faces, it was still AWESOME!   I hope we get to go down again before the summer is over!  


Lexie waiting for food at Snoopy's



Brian waiting (in the sun) for food!

Lexie and I lounging on the beach

Matt and I--I really don't know where any of our kids were for this pic! HAHAHA!

Syd tumbling off a wave


Sydnee and Jaylie loading the bucket with wet sand

Lexie having a nap on the beach


Kip and Matt playing horseshoes--where's Tim??


The Ladies- Melissa, Kajsa, and I


The Guys-- Kip, Tim, and Matt  (I love how Tim's laughing in this pic--that guy's laugh is so contagious and I love to hear it! It's so fun and makes you want to laugh at the same time!)

Brian and Sydnee


Cutie Easton


Brian catching a wave


Brian taking a water break

Breklyn trying to get me! 

1 comments:

Denise and Brandon said...

I'm so jealous. I can't wait until we go. We're headed out there at the end of the month. So much fun!