CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Jan 2, 2010

MOVING DAY- FINALLY!

Well, moving day finally came! After a couple months of preparation, we were READY! We didn't, however, like our moving date. It was set for Dec 23rd. Seriously?? 2 days before Christmas??? WHAT!?? Obviously, I was freaking out, and I knew FOR SURE that no one would be able to help us, and we would be moving our entire house, with just matt and I. Well, luckily, I was so wrong! We had a great many people load up the the truck and trek back and forth and help us unload. In the end, it took 2 trips with a 24 ft moving truck, a truck, 2 van trips, and another trip with matt's dad's trailblazer and a trailer behind FULL. How in the heck did we fit that much crap in my tiny little house?????? Well, it's all put away nicely in this big wonderful house. Now please say a prayer that we don't have to move for AT LEAST 6 months!
Oh- these pictures are from the last stragglers that were wonderful ALL DAY LONG! They had a great fun time getting our huge couch and the bunk beds upstairs. Thanks guys--you will never know how much it means to us that you helped. Really!
And a VERY special shout out to my dear dear friend Krista, who took Brian and Sydnee ALL DAY LONG for me! There is a very special place in heaven for you!





1 comments:

Ryan and Nicole said...

Well, don't you worry-Ryan and I will be enlisting in your help in a few months when we move :)