CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Jan 2, 2010

A package, a program and a class party!

Anyone want a package??? I have 3 kids who are desperate to be mailed! LOL!

On Wednesday, Dec 16th, Sydnee had a program at her school. She was so cute!! Their class sang some christmas songs, and then there was cookies and punch afterward. I would've taken pictures of the actual program, but it was outside with TERRIBLE lighting, and you could barely see anything in the picture. Boo ;( I guess you'll have to take my word for it that she was one of the better singers in her class! On Friday, Dec 18th, I got the lovely pleasure of helping out in Brian's class for his holiday party. I tell you what- Kindergarten teachers are SAINTS!! If I had to deal with 21 5-6 year olds ALL DAY LONG, not just 1 1/2 hours, I would probably be going to jail for killing someone. Ms newman is a great teacher, and we're so glad Brian's in her class!




0 comments: