CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Jan 2, 2010

Our new house!

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS???? There is a holy lot of pictures here, so I am very sorry, but it's a big house, and I wanted to show it off. I will just give a brief summary of where we are now....

Scenic Oaks (guarded) neighborhood
3500 sq feet
4 bedrooms (2 upstairs, 2 downstairs)
3 full baths
3 half baths
GIANT backyard with a treehouse AND a POOL!! (we are hoping to live here long enough to get to use it!)
I have a little house out back that I am going to put my workout stuff in. So it's like a little workout house! YAY!
The kids have a nice playroom upstairs too.

We are renting this house until someone buys it. Basically we are living in a "model home". I keep the house nice and tidy to show (if someone wants to see it) and we get it for a reduced rent. Let's hope no one likes it....LOL!






























2 comments:

erin said...

What a cool house! I hope nobody buys it for a while so you guys can enjoy it!! Looks like fun!

Brittany said...

wow mand!! it's gorgeous!! new couches too! wow! i wish we could have come and visit while you were in this one! it's huge!!! hopefully YOU guys can buy it eh??