CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Nov 4, 2010

Diabetes Walk- Oct 30,2010

On October 30, we participated in the annual Step Out to fight Diabetes 5k walk/run.  We have gone 3 years in a row now, and our whole family participates.  Lexie and Sydnee had strollers this year, just like last year.  Brian walked ! Actually, about 10 mins into the walk, Sydnee said she wanted to "run", and finished the 5k out of the stroller!  This is a big feat for Sydnee...those of you who really know her, will totally understand what i mean! Matt pushed Lexie in a stroller, and Charles and Sharon took Sydnee.  I ran the race again this year and I finished in 22 mins. My best time ever! A 5K is 3.2 miles by the way. YAY!  I am working REALLY hard to prepare for my 1/2 marathon which is in 2 weeks.  Anyway...enjoy the pics! Oh, and be kind, it was really early! hahahahaha!








0 comments: