CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sep 21, 2009

Couples get together

Last weekend we had 7 other couples over for a pot luck dinner, game playing and chatting!  That's 16 people in my tiny house, folks!  I can't wait till I move to a bigger place! Then we can invite even more of our friends!  I had to cap the invitee list, because I just didn't have the room!  Anyway, it was so fun!  We talked A TON! And everyone seemed to really enjoy Nicole and Ryan's Rock Band!  Thanks Voges!  We will definitely be making this a recurring event.  Denise and Brandon left before we got pics with them--bummer!  But here's the rest of us.....we did get a group pic, but melissa needs to email it to me..hint...hint, and then I'll put it on here!  :) 

                      Girl Chat

 Yes, we know I'm an idiot--this just confirms it even more!


The Girls Band

I LOVE Tim's expression in this pic! He is the life of a party for sure! 


The Boys Band

1 comments:

The Girl said...

Thanks for having us over!