CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sep 8, 2009

Tennessee Last Day- Grand Ole Opry, lunch and the airport!

AWWW- my last day in Tennessee.  I was so sad to leave.  My trip wasn't near long enough! I needed to stay like 2 weeks!  These are some fun shots we took before we left, then at lunch and The Grand Ole Opry (we didn't go in because it cost a TON of money, but we went to the gift shop and walked around the grounds-which were beautiful), then finally at the airport.  I can't even begin to describe all the fun I had with my sister and her family.  She was such a good host, and I can't wait to go back with my whole family!  We did so many fun things, and had so much fun! 


In front of Kate's cute house!





Lunch at the Macaroni Grill


Saying goodbye to my sweet niece

I love my sister!

Derrick swinging Lexie around! He was so cute with her! 


2 comments:

melimba said...

looks like you had a SUPER fun trip!
So fun to have your little traveling companion to tote along with you!

FUN FUn!

Stephanie said...

Looks like you had fun. I bet Katie loved having you there! Kylie is adorable, I can't believe how big she is. Have you convinced Katie to use her blog yet? We need to see more of that little girl!