CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Aug 15, 2010

Floating the Payette

After we came home from camping it was still early, and crazy hot outside!  We decided to take the raft and some tubes to the river and do a little float down.  Grandpa Dave, mom, brian, sydnee, matt and I went.  Lexie, Grandma Sheryl and Dad drove down the river to the spot where they were picking us up.  We were the only ones on the river, and it was so nice and refreshing!  The kids floated in little tubes behind the raft, as did mom and grandpa dave.  A couple weeks earlier, mom, kate, ellie, the kids and i went ALL the way down the river with kayaks (a 3 hr trip) which was AWWWSSOOOMEEE!!!  (i really have no idea where my pics are from that day, and it's making me a bit nervous...hmmm....) If I lived there I would really kayak everyday! It was so fun!  The part of the river we went on is pretty tame too, so I didn't worry about the kids at all.  I probably would've taken Lexie on the kayaks too.  

0 comments: