CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Aug 15, 2010

LAGOON- July 29th

Lagoon...Lagoon...Lagoon! I love this place.  It's like Utah's Fiesta Texas.  Matt and my kids had never been, so we had to take them!  Amy, Ashtyn, Megan, Mikayla, Kate and Kylie went with us to Lagoon.  Ashtyn and Mikayla were so nice to take the older kids on all the rides, and were so good to them! Even Amy went on some rides! LOL!   Holy cow- they have some fun rides, and it took me back to my childhood summers when my mom and amy would take us all to Lagoon.  Brian was able to go on A TON of the big rides this year too, so that made it even funner to take him on all those.  Sydnee was about 2 inches too short for most of the bigger rides, but she was a good sport.  Thanks for the memories guys! I had so much fun!

0 comments: